New York Apartment Law Insider
The How-to Resource for Owners, Managers, and Real Estate Professionals
- 12 issues emailed in PDF format and available online
- Monthly eAlerts with the latest rules and regulations
- Access to over 5 years of archived content
New York Apartment Law Insider is the only authoritative resource for apartment building owners and managers, covering critical topics such as:
- rent stabilization
- rent control
- building maintenance requirements
- correction of code violations
For over 30 years, New York Apartment Law Insider has been the go-to resource on how to best deal with New York agencies that owners and managers regularly come in contact with, including the Division of Housing and Community Renewal, the Department of Buildings, the Department of Finance, and the Department of Housing Preservation and Development.
Subscribe today and get crucial information related to:
- Complaints and Violations
- Construction and Conversion
- Crime and Security
- Environmental and "Green" Issues
- Maintenance and Services
- ·Major Capital Improvements
- Rent Stabilization and Rent Control
- Safety and Negligence
- Tax Abatements and Incentives
New York Apartment Law Insider gives you practical, working tools to help you implement new regulatory changes — everything from our annual rent calculation form to get-tough action letters and model lease clauses drafted by top practitioners.
PLUS…our exclusive Building Management Calendar helps you keep abreast of upcoming filing and inspection dates.
Your Money-Back Guaranteed Subscription to Apartment Law Insider Includes:
- Convenient email delivery of 12 information-filled issues in PDF format, complete with links to new online content.
- Searchable online access to more than five years of content, including feature articles and Model Tools.
- Monthly eAlerts giving you news on the latest changes to city rules, regulations, allowable rent increases, and fines for violations, as well as quick tips for compliant, cost-efficient apartment building management.
Prefer to order by phone? Call 1-800-519-3692 OR 1-877-829-9108
TO TOUR THE SITE, VISIT: www.ApartmentLawInsider.com
ALSO AVAILABLE: 2019 New York Rent Regulation Checklist
This comprehensive, up-to-date reference will clear the confusion around rent regulations as it helps you:
- Protect your legally deregulated apartments from being forced back into regulation
- Deregulate eligible apartments while reducing the risk of agency action
- Win disputes arising from tenant overcharge complaints
- Get maximum allowable rent increases
- Avoid raising red flags that attract the scrutiny of the TPU, the DHCR, and other agencies enforcing the rent regulations
ALSO AVAILABLE: 2019 New York City Apartment Management Checklist
New York City Apartment Management Checklist is the definitive source of information on the myriad of complex laws that govern the management of New York City apartment buildings. In this completely updated edition, readers will find clear and comprehensive explanations of all the pertinent rules, regulations, and requirements that owners and managers need to know to stay compliant…and profitable.