On-Demand Webinar: Planning & Managing Multiple Subsidies—What Affordable Housing Property Owners, Managers, and Developers Need to Know
1-Hour Recording: Planning & Managing Multiple Subsidies—What Affordable Housing Property Owners, Managers, and Developers Need to Know
- Originally Recorded: March 31, 2016
- Speaker: Gwen Volk, INFOCUS, Inc. Marshall, Texas
- Purchase, Download, and View Instantly!
An understanding of the implications and requirements of multiple-layered tax credits is becoming increasingly important to financing and managing Affordable Housing Properties.
This recording provides property owners, managers, developers, and other Affordable Housing professionals with much-needed guidance through the complexities of using, managing, and staying compliant with the applicable rules and regulations.
Featured topics include the new amendments to IRS Low Income Housing Credit Compliance-Monitoring Regulations and new Revenue Procedure 2016-15, which clarify and revise rules for physical inspections and low-income certification review.
This one-hour recording covers:
- An overview of the Low Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC) Program in combination with other federal, state, and local financing programs.
- Managing competing and conflicting requirements of these programs, including:
- Project-Based Section 8 Vouchers
- Rural Development
- The impact of the new IRS LIHTC regulations, and Rev. Proc. 2016-15, on physical inspection and certification review.
- Managing relationships with multiple agencies
This webinar is specially geared to Affordable Housing property professionals, including:
- Compliance Professionals
- Tax Credit Professionals
Please Note: The information contained in this webinar is provided by Vendome Real Estate Media and is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice or as an offer to perform legal services on any subject matter.