On-Demand Webinar: Green Roofs—How to Add This Value-Enhancing Amenity in Multifamily Housing
1-Hour Webinar: Green Roofs—How to Add This Value-Enhancing Amenity in Multifamily Housing
- Originally Recorded: April 21, 2016
- Speakers: Carolyn E. Zezima, NYC Foodscape; and Michael J. Curry, GreenSite
- Purchase, Download, and View Instantly!
Please view this short excerpt taken from the webinar as a sample.
This one-hour recorded webinar discusses how multifamily property owners, managers, and developers can install “green roofs” to help improve water run-off, air quality, and residents’ well-being; enhance the overall value of their properties; and comply with new and ever-stricter “green” requirements that cities across the country are mandating. While local governments and utilities often offer generous incentives for installing green roofs, some cities are now requiring building owners to meet green roofing standards—or be fined.
Presented by sustainability and affordable housing expert Carolyn Zezima, and green roofs expert Mike Curry, this one-hour recording covers:
- What exactly a “green roof” is — various types and degrees
- The pros & cons of installing a green roof
- The legislative push to require green roofs in multifamily/affordable housing
- The costs — and incentives that can help make a green roof more affordable
This webinar is specially geared to multifamily housing property professionals, including:
- Sustainability Directors
- Affordable Housing Compliance Professionals
- Architects and Landscape Consultants
- Community Associations
Please Note: The information contained in this webinar is provided by Vendome Real Estate Media and is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice or as an offer to perform legal services on any subject matter.